How do I lose my belly fat without reducing weight in other parts of my body?
Question by Chipushi: How do I lose my belly fat without reducing weight in other parts of my body?
Hi, I’ve been struggling in reducing the size or losing weight in my belly fat. If I do diet, I lose weight in my tight, legs, necks, stomach and arms. What I want to know is: How can I lose or reduce my belly fat without reducing proportions of my body since if I lose more weight I’d look like a skinny fat.
Answer by Melsy
Unfortunately you cant choose the places that you will loose weight from, if you begin working out, you will probably loose weight all over. If ur tummy is where you usually put must of of ur weight on, then there is a high chance that most of ur weight loss will come from there. Just start going to the gym.. do cardio 4-5 times a week and between 30-45 mins each time. (cross trainer and rowing machine are my 2 favorites). Add some weight training in ur workout as well. Since you want to loose weight off ur belly, focus on the machines designed for the stomach. If you do find that u are loosing weight in other places, you can build muscle to even out ur body. Example: You find that you are loosing weight off ur bum. Doing weights designed for the butt muscles will help build up ur butt and keep u in proportion. Hope I helped!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how can i lose my tummy fat
- how can i lose my stomach fat without losing any other weight
- what can i do to lose my stomach fat for free
- what exercises can i do to loose weight around my tummy and neck
- how to reduce tummy aft without reducing weight on other parts of body
- how can i reduce my tummy fat
- why do i put most of my weight on my belly
- reduce belly fat without reducing weight
- how could i reduce my tummy fat
- how do i lose weight on just my belly